REGISTRATION: Fees per day & closing dates
- Early Bird KES 5,000 per day closes 08 May
- Standard KES 6,000 per day closes 22 May
- VIP Late KES 7,500 per day closes 24 May
- Youth 15 – 17 yrs at 50% of above rates
- Registration includes campsite fees
- Registration includes KES 1,000 per day contribution to a local school
- Payment to RVO using mpesa Buy Services Till # 973372
STANLEY’S RANCH CAMPSITE
RVO tents available for hire
- RVO dome tents with single mattress available for Friday & Saturday nights
- RVO tent charges : 2 nights KES 4,000 or 1 night KES 2,000
- Bedding NOT PROVIDED – bring your own
CATERING & CASH BAR by Rusty Catering Services
- Self-catering is discouraged so we can all share at lower catering overheads
- Rusty Catering service is subject to a minimum of 20 bookings
- Catering available from Friday dinner through to Sunday lunch
- Catering covers 3 meals per night (dinner / breakfast / lunch). Charge is KES 4,000 per person
- Children meals : 0-12y FREE / 13-17y 3,000
- Additional lunch available at KES 1,000 per day (if not staying overnight)
- Cash bar provided by Rusty Catering
KILIMA KIU MANOR – CLOSED The Manor is 19 km (25 min) from race venue, click here for google map directions. A special discounted rate is available to RVO Salama Hills participants email RVO with your interest. Nestled in the serene Malili area, this charming little boutique hotel is only 80km from Nairobi along Mombasa road. Since its handover to the current owners, Kilima Kiu Manor has undergone significant transformation from a regular ranch house to a fantastic historic getaway. They have taken time to develop exemplary hospitality standards in the hope that you will find your stay with us both relaxing and memorable. From bubbly champagne breakfasts to delicately customized dinners, they promise nothing but the best for a discerning traveler.
Click here for Tripadvisor review
Click here for further details.
MAANZONI LODGE – if you really don’t like camping
- The Lodge is 50 km (50 min) from race venue, click here for google map directions.
- The Lodge is 25 minutes drive from JKIA.
- Book directly with the lodge, click here for their details