Salama Hills (1) 16-17 Mar
RVO Salama Hills is characterised by the superb campsite and outstanding scenery. The extensive network of village roads, jeep tracks and cattle tracks provide 2 days of breathtaking mountain biking. Moderate to good levels of level of physical fitness with novice technical skills are sufficient.
- Day 1: approx 70 km – Start 07:30
- Day 2: approx 40 km – Start 07:30
- Lite route – Saturday 40 km / Sunday 20 km
- Youngsters 13-17 – on Lite route must be chaperoned by an adult
- Sunday finish by 11:30 for departure by 13:00
Friday and Saturday night rides at 19:00 – bring your cycling light / head torch / any torch to enjoy a 10 km circuit within the dairy ranch.