Salama Hills (2) 15-16 Jun 2019
A SCENIC MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE across the Salama Hills. Salama Hills (2) is more strenuous than Salama Hills (1). Strong levels of physical fitness with average technical skills are sufficient, there are some significant climbs on stage 1.
- Trail terrain is mild with a minimum of technical sections.
- Whistling thorns abound on stage 2 so tubeless tires filled with an extra dose of sealant is essential (Stan’s is best).
- In line with true adventures, participants MUST be self-sufficient for on ride nutrition, a single water station per day will be provided.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT RIDES – bring your cycling light / head torch / any torch to enjoy a 10 km loop within the dairy ranch.
- Friday night: start at 19:00
- Saturday night: start 19:00
- Beer & BS available all weekend.