REGISTRATION: Fees per day & closing dates
Early bird KES 5,000 per day closed 19 Feb Standard KES 6,000 per day closing 12 Mar
- VIP Late KES 7,500 per day closing 15 Mar
- Youth (13-17 yrs) at KES 2,500 per day
- KIDS (8-12 yrs) at KES 1,500 per day
- Payment to RVO using mpesa Buy Services # 995 9849
STANLEY’S RANCH CAMPSITE
- Registration includes campsite fees
- KES 1,000 camp fee per night per adult spectator
- Family U-17 camping free
- Race Registration includes KES 1,000 per day contribution to a local school
RVO tents available for hire
- RVO single person dome tents available for Friday & Saturday nights
- RVO tent charges : 2 nights KES 4,000 or 1 night KES 2,000
- Mattress provided with tent
- Bedding NOT PROVIDED – bring your own
CATERING & CASH BAR by Rusty Catering Services
- Rusty Catering service is subject to a minimum of 20 bookings
- Catering available from Friday dinner through to Sunday lunch
- Catering covers 3 meals per night stay (dinner / breakfast / lunch).
- Catering at KES 6,000 pp per night
- Children meals per night stay : 0-5y FREE / 6-12y 3,000 / 13-17y 4,000
- Lunch available at KES 1,500 per day (if not staying overnight)
- Cash bar provided by Rusty Catering
- Self-catering is discouraged so we can all share at lower catering overheads
ILLAWANI HOUSE, KILIMA KIU
Unwind at the stunning rustic Italian villa, Illawani House that was built in the 1940s & has since been updated & re-decorated by a well known artist. Enjoy the endless views from the garden as you relax in tranquil surroundings. The house has access to 1500 acres of forest conservation area, ideal for walking & mountain biking. Although Nairobi is only two hours’ drive away, the area feels peaceful & secluded & can also be used as the perfect stop off to & from your way to the coast.
Click here to book online with AirBnB
MAANZONI LODGE – if you really don’t like camping and don’t need luxury
- The Lodge is 50 km (50 min) from race venue, click here for google map directions.
- The Lodge is 25 minutes drive from JKIA.
- Book directly with the lodge, click here for their details
KILIMA KIU MANOR – SORRY CLOSED FOR BUSINESS
For indulgent luxury
The Manor is 19 km (25 min) from race venue, click here for google map directions. A special discounted rate is available to RVO Salama Hills participants email RVO with your interest.
Nestled in the serene Malili area, this charming little boutique hotel is only 80km from Nairobi along Mombasa road. Since its handover to the current owners, Kilima Kiu Manor has undergone significant transformation from a regular ranch house to a fantastic historic getaway. They have taken time to develop exemplary hospitality standards in the hope that you will find your stay with us both relaxing and memorable. From bubbly champagne breakfasts to delicately customized dinners, they promise nothing but the best for a discerning traveler.
Click here for Tripadvisor review
Click here for further details.